Shwet Yoga Academy Course
Yoga Education Diploma Course
- ShwetYoga comprises of 150 hours, Duration – 3 months.
- Shwet Yoga Teachers’ Training course is divided into 3 parts:
Level 1: Basic Yoga Course.
Level 2: Advanced Yoga Course
Level 3: Therapy Yoga and Naturopathy
- The course believes in empowering yoga students the role-play of responsible teachers.
- ShwetYoga combines management and communication skills.
- The course comprises of orientation, vocational training and guidance.
- Orientation to students is provided to handle cases as per requirement of pupils.
- Shwet Yoga encourages Traditional Yoga and its application in modern times.
- Focus on personality development is emphasized.
- Facilitates guidance to develop one’s own style.
- Candidate with minimum qualification HSC is eligible for the course.
- Medium of instruction of the course is English/Hindi/Marathi as per requirement of the student.
- Student of practitioner of yoga is eligible for the course. Freshers are not eligible.
- In case of any physical disability or health problem, applicant needs to provide a medical certificate from a medical expert.
- Click here to apply.
- ShwetYoga will guide the applicant immediately once the form gets accepted.
- Your participation of the course will be confirmed after receiving the booking amount
- 100% attendance, written exam, practical exam, case study and internship is compulsory.